Emails have become a critical component of a marketer's toolkit. For example, email marketing is usually regarded as the most cost-effective method. When applied correctly, this method can assist businesses in promoting their products or services to get new clients and maintain existing ones. However, the software used to start an email marketing campaign is only as good as the software used to launch it. In fact, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that the email campaign tool you choose determines the success or failure of your campaigns. As a result, when looking for the correct program, one must use caution. You don't want to end up with an email campaign tool with fewer features and costs more. You'll need tools for email marketing that provide all the capabilities you'll need to launch a successful email marketing campaign.
Best Tools for Email Marketing
Image is taken from Strikingly user’s website
You'll need to pick the best email marketing tools for your organization to build and execute your email marketing strategy successfully. The top email marketing tools and what makes each one a good choice are listed below.
Image is taken from Sendinblue
Sendinblue is a business communications platform that includes email, SMS, Facebook, chat, CRM, and other features. The company's goal is to help businesses meet the needs of their customers. They allow you to focus on the most important tasks while automating the rest. You can quickly send professional-looking emails using its tools for email marketing, but the platform's combination of features is what sets it apart. Chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM, and automation will make creating smarter and more appealing email campaigns simple. In addition, the ability to retarget contacts and acquire new prospects is built in.
- You'll never lose track of your customer's email history with a shared inbox
- More than 60 responsive email templates
- It has a built-in CRM system
- Integrated SMS and chats
- Contact Segmentation - make your emails more relevant by sending personalized messages to smaller groups of contacts
- Facebook Ads for generating leads
Sending up to 300 emails per day to an unlimited number of recipients is free with Sendinblue. Pricing for up to 10,000 emails per month begins at $25.
Image is taken from Strikingly user’s website
Image is taken from Omnisend
Omnisend is a one-stop-shop for email marketing tools for eCommerce businesses. You can expand on your newsletters and increase sales by using automated emails, segmentation, and SMS. To help deliver efficient buyer engagements, it contains pre-built automation for cart abandonment, welcome series, and transactional emails.
- A library of templates makes it simple to produce professional, gorgeous emails without having to code them. You can easily tweak them to fit your brand, add goods, use dynamic discount coupons, and save them for future campaigns
- An Automations Library that includes pre-built workflows for each stage of the client experience.
- Segmented targeting that may be utilized for campaigns and automation across all of Omnisend's channels.
- Pop-ups and forms help with lead generation.
- Using reports and analytics, sales are tracked, and winning campaigns are identified
Omnisend is free for up to 15,000 emails per month and 2,000 emails per day. The monthly fee starts at $16. Although higher plans give SMS credits, there are additional fees for SMS.
Image is taken from EmailOctopus
EmailOctopus is one of the well-known email marketing tools that aims to make email marketing more manageable, more intuitive, and less expensive than the competition. It has email templates that you can customize with a drag-and-drop editor or start from scratch. The software also comes with a landing page builder that includes everything you'll need to help generate leads and expand your email list. Integrations are a differentiating factor for agile brands. Many of your existing tools, such as Shopify, Gravity Forms, and WordPress, readily integrate with EmailOctopus, making it a compelling solution for brands with ambitious goals.
- Use customizable forms for your website to import existing subscribers and keep expanding, or design gorgeous landing pages to acquire more subscribers.
- Create your designs from scratch or start with a pre-designed template and personalize it.
- Use email automation to send out campaigns.
- Segment your subscribers into target audiences using data and insights.
EmailOctopus has a free plan that allows you to send up to 10,000 emails every month to up to 2,500 subscribers. A paid subscription costs $20 per month and up.
Image is taken from Engagebay
This is a website that allows you to interact with other people.
Apart from a standalone Service Bay product (which covers activities like live chat, helpdesk reports, tickets, and more), EngageBay offers three other products:
a. The Bay of Marketing
b. Sales Bay & CRM
c. All-in-One Package
Although CRM email integration is part of the CRM & Sales Bay, email marketing is featured in both the Marketing Bay and the All-in-One Suite. Rich text formatting, a landing page builder, email marketing templates, free email automation, and more are all included in their email marketing tools system. The following are some of the Marketing Bay's key features (several of which are also included in the All-in-One Suite):
- Inbound marketing
- Site messaging
- Push notifications
- Contact segmentation
- Email templates
- Bulk SMS marketing
- Marketing automation
- Email marketing
- Email sequences
- Landing pages
- Web forms
- SMS marketing
Image is taken from Strikingly user’s website
EngageBay is free for up to 500 contacts and 1,000 branded emails. When purchased biennially, their All-in-One Suite (which includes both Marketing and CRM & Sales Bay options) starts at $8.99 per month.
Image is taken from Convertkit
ConvertKit will benefit both eCommerce companies and creators. Its user-friendly layout makes for a pleasurable experience and is packed with features. There are opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, data management, list segmentation, personalization, automation, and many other features. This popular email campaign tool integrates with popular systems used by designers and developers, such as Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, and WordPress.
- Automate your sales funnel by sending information to subscribers regularly, preparing them to make a buy.
- Use a tool designed for creators to sell digital products.
- You can change a URL after sending the email with Creator Pro.
- Create email marketing programs that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Development of high-quality landing pages and sign-up forms.
ConvertKit is a free subscription that allows you to send emails to up to 1,000 people. A paid subscription costs $29 per month and up.
Image is taken from Getresponse
Marketers from all industries who use GetResponse, which is one of our favorite email marketing tools. Email automation, email templates, segmentation, and personalization are part of the package. There is also an Auto Funnel option, which generates a pre-built marketing funnel for email campaigns. GetResponse offers a slew of powerful tools to help you grow your business. From A/B testing to a comprehensive analytics tool for tracking email campaign success, we've got you covered.
- Autoresponders to automatically send welcome emails, follow-ups, educational series, and nurture leads.
- Use Facebook Pixel to conduct powerful retargeting campaigns with only one click.
- By tracking website visitors, you can provide relevant communications based on page views.
- Make landing pages to generate leads and sales.
- Create sponsored advertisements for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial. The first month's fee is $15.
Image is taken from AWeber
AWeber is one of the excellent email marketing tools for small businesses, teams, and entrepreneurs. A drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, and a slew of other features are included. Like the others on our list, AWeber has a landing page builder. It's easy to use and drag-and-drop, so it's perfect for anyone who needs to quickly create and launch a landing page or email campaign.
- AI-powered email template creator allows you to quickly produce attractive branded emails
- You may automate the development of email content by broadcasting the most recent entries from your blogs
- Use tagging and dynamic content to target campaigns to the proper people
- Landing page builder with drag-and-drop functionality
AWeber is free for the first 500 subscribers. The first month's fee is $16.15.
Image is taken from Activecampaign
ActiveCampaign is one of the inexpensive email marketing tools ideal for small marketing teams and content creators. Among the features are automation, segmentation, triggered emails, email funnels, autoresponders, A/B testing, and scheduling. The more complex features are conditional content, geotracking, managed deliverability, and multi-user editing. You get geotracking, managed deliverability, multi-user editing, and geotracking that shows you where your subscribers are from (update multiple fields in an email with subscriber information).
- Segmentation and dynamic content make it simple to personalize your message and deliver targeted emails to the appropriate recipients
- Use any contact information you have to personalize your emails
- A/B testing to see which emails convert the best
- Use basic split testing to increase the number of opens, clicks, and purchases from your emails
- A landing page builder is included.
Pricing begins at $9 per month.
Image is taken from Drip
Drip is an advanced email campaign tool on our list, and its seamless interface with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento makes it ideal for eCommerce enterprises. You may segment your email list based on parameters, including clicks, purchase history, email opens, and more, using eCommerce CRM data to create tailored marketing. Drip is unique among email marketing systems in that it includes SMS marketing. From abandoned cart reminders to promotional bargains, SMSs can be delivered for various purposes.
- Ecommerce CRM allows you to understand more about your customers so that you may send focused and tailored email marketing campaigns to them
- Stay in touch with your customers no matter where they are, via email, SMS, social media, and more
- Use Drip to collect revenue-attribution data from your eCommerce store so you can make better marketing decisions
- Using SMS automation to increase buyer engagement
- Email campaign segmentation and reporting
Drip offers a 30-day free trial. The first month's fee is $19.
Image is taken from Mailer lite
In the creators and small-medium business category, MailerLite is a major contender. It includes everything you need in the best email marketing tools, such as surveys, automation, popups, and landing pages. MailerLite also works with many eCommerce platforms and email marketing tools that you're presumably already familiar with. It appears to be one of the most subdued platforms at first glance, thanks to its simple design. However, this is part of what makes it so effective. Everything about the platform is focused on growth, from eCommerce campaign features to automation, segmentation, promotional pop-ups, and the ability to design landing pages.
- A website builder and landing page builder for quickly creating web assets.
- Using pop-ups and embedded forms, you can generate more leads.
- Use advanced targeting capabilities to personalize your campaigns.
- To enhance your email marketing benchmarks, test, experiment, and streamline your communications.
MailerLite is free for up to 1,000 monthly subscribers and 12,000 emails. The first month's fee is $10.
Using Strikingly As an Email Marketing Tool
Image is taken from Strikingly
You can use our email marketing tools to send emails to your subscribers if you construct a website on Strikingly. You can also manually add recipients to your emails. The default email or newsletter template is simple, with only a few lines of text. However, you may alter it by adding different aspects to make it more beautiful and comprehensive. Using our newsletter tool, you can also use Strikingly to build a website and send out email marketing campaigns. It's convenient to handle everything from a single online platform, freeing your time to focus on your company's operations. You'll be able to enhance email interaction on your platform by sending emails. The VIP and Audience Plans are the only ones that include this feature. If you don't usually use either of those plans, you can use the newsletter system's trial policy to send up to 100 emails monthly. Many of our users use our platform for their businesses to conduct email marketing and other forms of digital marketing. You can also become a group member by creating a free account with us!