Are you ready to create a page that will leave your audience counting the days until your launch? Great, because that's what we're going to be talking about today--creating the best coming soon landing page.
A coming soon landing page is exactly what it sounds like - a page that lets your audience know something exciting is on the horizon, but it's not ready for prime time just yet. Think of it as a sneak peek of what's to come, with just enough information to get people interested.
Think of your coming soon landing page as a stage for your upcoming launch, where you can showcase what's to come and build excitement and anticipation around it. It's where you can share a sneak peek of your product or service, give your audience a taste of your brand, and start gathering leads and building a community of eager followers.
If you can create the best coming soon landing page, it can be a powerful tool to help you generate buzz and establish a strong presence even before you officially launch.
Of course, it's not just about generating buzz. A successful coming soon landing page can also help you test and refine your marketing strategies, gather valuable insights, and create a solid foundation for your launch.
Creating A Compelling Coming Soon Landing Page: Why Is It Important?
Why go through the trouble of creating the best coming soon landing page? Well, for starters, it builds anticipation and excitement for your launch. It's like a movie trailer - it gives people a taste of what's to come and leaves them wanting more.
Image taken from Strikingly
A coming soon landing page is the perfect opportunity to build a list of early leads and gather valuable information from potential customers. And let's not forget the added bonus of establishing a strong brand presence and creating a buzz around your launch.
- Building anticipation and excitement for your launch - A coming soon landing page is like the opening act to a concert. It gets your audience pumped up and excited for the main event. It's a way to build buzz and generate excitement around your launch, ensuring that people pay attention and count down the days.
- Gives people a taste of what's to come and leaves them wanting more - Think of your coming soon landing page as a trailer for a movie. It's a way to tease your product or service and build interest without giving away all the details.
- Perfect opportunity to start building a list of early leads - Your coming soon landing page is the ideal place to start building a list of early leads. Offer incentives, like early access or exclusive discounts, to encourage people to sign up for updates. This way, you can start building a community of eager followers before you officially launch.
- Gather valuable information from potential customers - Use your coming soon landing page to gather valuable information from potential customers. Ask for feedback, conduct surveys, and gather insights about what people are looking for in your product or service. This information can be precious as you refine your marketing strategies and build a successful launch.
- Establishing a strong brand presence and creating a buzz around your launch - A coming soon landing page is a great way to develop a strong brand presence and create a buzz around your launch. Use it to showcase your brand personality, share your story, and set the tone for what's to come. With a well-designed coming soon landing page, you can start creating a solid and memorable impression before you're even out of the market.
Key Elements Of A Successful Coming Soon Landing Page
What makes a coming soon landing page successful? It all comes down to the essential elements.
A. Strong And Attention-Grabbing Headline
Your headline is like the first impression of your coming soon landing page. It's the first thing people will see, and it needs to be strong, attention-grabbing, and memorable. Think of your headline as a hook - it should be compelling enough to make people want to keep reading and find out more about your product or service.
Image taken from Strikingly
- "Get Ready for the Next Big Thing!"
- "The Future of [Your Product/Service] is Coming Soon!"
- "Be the First to Experience [Your Product/Service]!"
B. Compelling Visuals And Design
Visuals and design are critical in making your coming soon landing page a success. The design should be clean, modern, and aligned with your brand personality. Use images and graphics to give people a taste of what's to come and help them better understand your product or service. Make sure your design is engaging and memorable and it's sure to leave a lasting impression.
Here are a few tips for your landing page visuals:
- Use eye-catching graphics and images to showcase your product or service
- Incorporate animations and interactive elements to make the page more engaging
- Use bold, bright colors to create a strong brand presence
C. Clear Call-To-Action (CTA)
Your call-to-action (CTA) is the main reason you're creating a coming soon landing page in the first place. It's what you want people to do when they land on your page. Whether signing up for updates, pre-ordering your product, or simply following you on social media, your CTA needs to be clear and compelling.
- "Sign Up for Early Access!"
- "Be the First to Know!"
- "Get Notified When We Launch!"
D. Incentive For Early Sign-Up
Offering an incentive for early sign-ups is a great way to encourage people to provide their information and stay engaged with your brand. People are more likely to sign up if they feel they're getting something in return, whether it's exclusive early access, a discount, or a special giveaway.
- "Sign Up for Early Access and Get a 10% Discount"
- "Be the First to Know and Get a Free Gift with Your Purchase"
- "Join Our VIP List and Get Behind-the-Scenes Access"
E. Mobile-Friendly And Responsive Design
With more and more people accessing the internet on their mobile devices, it's essential that your coming soon landing page is mobile-friendly and responsive. Your page should look great on any device and be easy to navigate and use.
Here are a few more tips for you:
- Make sure your page is optimized for different screen sizes and resolutions
- Use a clean and simple design that's easy to read and navigate on a mobile device
- Avoid using elements that may not be compatible with mobile devices, such as flash animations.
A successful coming soon landing page should be solid and attention-grabbing, visually appealing, and easy to navigate. By incorporating these key elements, you can build excitement and anticipation around your launch--and set yourself up for success.
Best Practices for Designing a Coming Soon Landing Page
Creating a compelling coming soon landing page is crucial to building excitement and anticipation for your upcoming launch. But with so many elements to consider, it can be overwhelming to know where to start.
We'll be discussing the best practices for designing a successful coming soon landing page. From simple and clean design to incorporating social proof, we'll cover everything you need to know to create an effective page that converts visitors into early leads.
A. Simple And Clean Design
Image taken from Strikingly
A clean and simple design is a crucial component of an effective coming soon landing page. Your design should be easy on the eyes, with a clear hierarchy and a minimalist approach to layout and color. This makes it easy for visitors to focus on the most critical information, such as your headline, visuals, and call-to-action.
B. Consistent Branding
Your coming soon landing page should reflect your brand's personality and values. Ensure your design and messaging are consistent with your brand's overall aesthetic to help you establish a strong brand presence and increase recognition when your full website launches.
C. Optimizing For Speed And User Experience
Speed is of the essence when you create a coming soon landing page. A slow-loading page can be a major turn-off for visitors, so make sure to optimize your page for speed. Additionally, the user experience should be seamless and intuitive, with straightforward navigation and an easy-to-use sign-up form.
D. Incorporating Social Proof
Social proof can be a powerful tool in convincing visitors to sign up for your coming soon page. Add elements like customer testimonials, brand mentions, or logos of well-known companies when you create a coming soon landing page to help establish credibility and increase trust in your brand.
E. Testing And Optimizing
Finally, after you create a coming soon landing page, remember to test and optimize your coming soon landing page. Use tools such as A/B testing to see what works best and make changes accordingly. Continuously improve and optimize your page to make sure it converts as many visitors as possible into early leads.
By following these best practices, you'll be well on your way to create a coming soon landing page that's both visually stunning and highly effective. Don't be afraid to get creative, and have fun crafting a coming soon landing page that'll leave a lasting impression.
Create A Kickass Coming Soon Landing Page With Strikingly
Creating an awesome coming soon landing page on Strikingly is easier than you think! With their user-friendly platform and stunning coming soon landing page template, you can have a coming soon landing page that'll have your audience counting down the minutes until your big launch.
Image taken from Strikingly
Here's a step-by-step guide to create a coming soon landing page that'll make everyone do a double-take:
1. Choose a coming soon landing page template that fits your brand's vibe. Strikingly has a lot of templates to choose from, so take your time and find one that'll make your brand shine.
2. Make your headline pop. Your headline is like the cherry on top of a sundae - it ties the whole thing together and makes it irresistible. Make sure it's strong, attention-grabbing, and encapsulates what your brand is all about.
3. Add some eye-catching visuals. A picture is worth a thousand words. Be bold and add high-quality, attention-grabbing images or graphics to your page. They'll make your page pop and give people a better understanding of what you're all about.
4. Make it easy for people to sign up. Your call-to-action (CTA) should be clear, concise, and prominently displayed on your page. And, to sweeten the deal, offer an incentive for early sign-ups. Who doesn't love a little bonus?
5. Make sure it looks good on all devices. People are always on their phones. It's crucial that your coming soon landing page is mobile-friendly and responsive. No one wants to be stuck squinting at a page that's not optimized for their device.
If you need some coming soon landing page examples to inspire you, feel free to visit Strikingly's Discover page.
And voila! With these simple steps, you can easily create a coming soon landing page on Strikingly that'll make everyone take notice. Go ahead and unleash your inner creativity - the world is ready for your awesome coming soon landing page!
Final Thoughts And Tips: Create A Coming Soon Landing Page That Converts
Image taken from Strikingly
By now, you should have a solid understanding of what a coming soon landing page is, why it's important, and the key elements and best practices for creating one. But before we say farewell, let's leave you with some final thoughts and tips to help you make your coming soon landing page truly kickass:
- Keep it simple, stupid (KISS). The best designs are often the simplest, so don't overcomplicate things.
- Think outside the box. Don't be afraid to get creative with your design, but make sure it aligns with your brand.
- Test, test, test! Use A/B testing to optimize your landing page and find out what works best for your audience.
- Make sure your page is mobile-friendly and responsive. With more and more people browsing the web on their smartphones, this is a no-brainer.
- Have fun with it! Remember, this is a chance to build excitement and anticipation for your launch, so have fun and let your personality shine through.
Remember, the beauty of a coming soon landing page is that it's all about building anticipation and excitement for your launch. Have fun with it, and let your personality shine through. Think outside the box, get creative, and most importantly, don't be afraid to experiment and try new things.
And if you ever need a little pick-me-up, just remember this: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Take that shot and create a coming soon landing page that'll knock the socks off your audience.
Go forth, be bold, and start creating! The world is waiting for you.