Our modern-day society is demanding too much from everyone. Everything has to be fast, and people are juggling responsibilities all over the place. The different requirements of the various facets of our lives have made focus quite tricky for some and achieving goals a bit harder.
Online education, which proliferated during the pandemic, has made education more daunting to students. While the rewards remain the same and are absolutely worth it, motivation is something that has dwindled down.
Inspirational Quotes for Students for Motivation
To succeed in school, you need to be motivated. But if you don't feel like so today, here are some inspirational quotes for students that are guaranteed to pick you up.
1. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. - Michael John Bobak
Discover the world and find your limits. You can only grow when you go out and explore.
2. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. - Confucius
Great things take time to be done. Start small, like actually going to class and listening. Before you realize it, you've already finished the semester with flying colors.
3. Nothing can dim the light which shines from within. - Maya Angelou
School can be tough, and some people are tougher. There will always be someone or something that will bring you down. But as long as you believe that you're awesome, you are.
4. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. - Carl Bard
If you made a mistake today, let go and move forward. You can't undo a mistake, but you can always make things better tomorrow.
5. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. - Nora Roberts
If you want something, you have to get it. Do not wait for opportunities. Create your own.
Motivational Quotes for Students to Succeed
Education prepares you for the "real world," but it's never easy. You have to deal with your grades, studies, peer and parent pressure, and bills. And there's the never-ending question, "What should I do with my life?"
As a student, there are a lot of expectations on your plate. Here's a few positive quotes for you:
1. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. - John D. Rockefeller
If you want to be successful, you need to do things differently or in a better way than others do. For example, if performing a specific task takes five (5) steps, find a way to do it in three.
2. The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it. - Tricia Cunningham
If people tell you that you can't do it, silence them by doing what you do anyway. Aiming for the impossible is what makes progress possible.
3. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. - W. Clement Stone
Do not be afraid to dream big and shoot for the highest goal. Even if you don't achieve it, you'll still end with something spectacular.
4. If you don't build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs. - Tony Gaskin
If you don't work hard enough to achieve your dream, you'll probably end up working for someone who is achieving their dream. The key is following your passion and purpose.
5. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. - Albert Einstein
You will make mistakes, and you must be okay with that. As a matter of fact, you should make mistakes faster so you can learn faster.
Classroom Quotes to Inspire Students
The power of words cannot be overestimated. Sometimes, sharing the right positive quotes at the right time can make a significant difference in a student's life.
1. I think it's possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary. - Elon Musk
You don't need to be born special or have special talent to succeed. If Elon Musk can do it, why can't you?
2. A winner is a loser who tried just one more time. - George Augustus Moore
Do not give up on your task, or your dreams. If you can't do it right today, try again tomorrow.
3. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - A.A. Milne
We all tend to do some self-destruction every once in a while. However, if you always stick to self-destruct mode, you'll never get anywhere. Believe in yourself and what you can do. There's more to you than you think.
4. You have to be odd to be NO. 1. - Dr. Seuss
Do not be afraid to be different. Think and do things differently. You have to set yourself apart from the rest of the herd and be unique in your own way.
5. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher
Just because you gave up today doesn't mean you'll be a loser forever. When the going gets tough, the tough need to rest. Take some time to rejuvenate yourself by seeing friends or breathing fresh air. As long as you know that you'll work on your dreams again tomorrow, go and take a rest.
Feeling inspired already?
Create a Success Quotes Website with Strikingly and Share the Positivity
Image taken from Strikingly
There are different ways to share the positivity you're experiencing, but the simplest way to share is to smile. Happiness is contagious and you can spread an epidemic of joy by creating a website for your quotes about student.
It's simple. Create your website with Strikingly, and add quote about learning, success, motivation, etc., on your website.
Here's a few tips on how to create your quotes website:
1. Keep it simple and easy to navigate.
Image taken from Strikingly
- When your site visitor lands on your website, they should already feel relaxed, invigorated, or inspired. Try to shy away from dark colors, and use lighter colors.
- Use your navigation bar to sort your content. You can, for instance, separate your positive quotes, motivational quotes for students, and quotes about learning. This way, your audience can easily find the quotes that fit their mood for the day. Consider using a sticky navigation too!
- Add a search bar. Some people wants to go back to the quotes that they previously read on your website. You need to provide a way for them to easily search the quotes they're looking for to keep them coming back.
2. Add awesome images.
- A picture paints a thousand words--and that's true. Use images of people smiling or silhouette photos of people on the beach. It will add a calming effect on your audience.
- Use your images when possible. If you have the knack for photography, take your photos and use them on your quotes bank website. Otherwise, you can use stock image photos from websites like Unsplash.
3. Add some YouTube videos with laid-back or serene music.
- Now that you've set the mood with colors and images, strike while the iron is hot--add serene music!
- You can find several YouTube videos that only play background music with a calming image on display. Add these to complete the ambiance.
4. Encourage audience engagement.
- A dynamic website is better than a static website. If you add your quotes on a blog format, you can enable Strikingly's blog commenting feature to encourage your audience to share their feelings or emotions at that moment. You might be surprised at what your audience will share with total strangers.
- You can also enable share/like buttons on your Strikingly website editor to let your audience easily share your website or specific quotes they love.
Image taken from Strikingly
- Add a sign-up section on your website where visitors can add their emails and subscribe to your newsletter.
5. Update your positive quotes bank regularly.
- Keeping your content up to date helps build trust between you and your audience. Getting to know your audience and understanding their needs is always best. They'll keep coming back to you if they see new content on your website.
- You don't need to update your website every day but at least try to add new quotes at least once a week. You might have site visitors who are always looking forward to your quotes to inspire them for the day ahead.
- You can even use Strikingly's newsletter feature to inform your audience that you have new posts/quotes up!
Image taken from Strikingly
Be the reason that someone smiles today. Creating your own quotes website to share positive and success quotes isn't rocket science if you're with Strikingly. Strikingly's website editor is ridiculously easy to use, and signing up is as easy as 1-2-3. All you need is a valid email address, and you're off to build your website!
It's a tough world but know that you can make it. Yes, you can.