Recent statistics show that more than a third of homeowners are composed of younger individuals aged 35 years old and below. This constitutes millennials looking for starter homes or new properties that are suited to their budgets. This is the age group that is known to rely a lot on the internet for information and access to services so it makes perfect sense to build a real estate website to capture this growing market.
Categories to choose from in creating real estate website ideas
Real estate website come in many shapes. There is a wide span of ideas it covers which you can choose from as your main idea in starting your own. Among these types are listed down by Strikingly for you. Just check them out, carefully study what best suits you, and start creating your real estate website!
- Single Property Website
- Rental Property Website
- Realtors Website
- Real Estate Directory Website
- Property Group Website
- Luxury Property Website
Image taken from CL & PP Architects
Features you should include in your real estate website
A good and working real estate website design must have the best features to offer to every client who visits their page. It must contain striking characteristics which will make every potential site viewer, into a loyal website follower.
- Client and User Registration Section. Set up your real estate website as a fully functional website which allows your potential clients to quickly register to your real estate website. Add a user registration section on your website and keep potential clients coming.
- Property Listing Submission. Allow website visitors to post their properties on your real estate website by adding an intended section for property listing submission. Through these, potential buyers can keep track of what are the latest properties to look out for.
- Payment Packages. Payment information plays a big role in giving the best real estate services. Include in your real estate website a section where buyers and homeowners can see everything about the payment inclusions and other transaction details that they need to know.
- Submission Form. Adding a submission form section on your real estate website allows property owners to have front end listings for their properties. Do this step by adding your own custom submission form in your real estate website. Strikingly has his one amazing feature which allows you to design and add your own custom form in any type of website you wish to design.
- Property Management. Managing their properties is essential for property listing owners. Make this part easier for them to accomplish by adding a section on your real estate website which allows them to access, edit and manage their property’s information and data however they want it to be.
- Payment Processing Section. Adding a payment processing section on your real estate website allows a smooth flow of transactions between you, property owners, and any potential property buyer.
- Real Estate Categorization. Adding Categorization on your real estate website not only makes it easier for potential buyers to access your website smoothly but also gives your real estate website the sense of being a well-organized and effective service provider.
Image taken from Pretty Olive
How to build a real estate website
Good real estate web design has the power to drive leads and encourage conversions. It can jumpstart your digital marketing campaign and make your services accessible to more homebuyers. To help you know more, here are a few real estate website tips on how to build a real estate website that converts opportunities into your own lifelong treasure.
1. Use a good website builder
If you want to get your real estate business site up as soon as possible, an account with a good real estate website builder can help you get you started. Website builders feature a variety of real estate website ideas and templates that you can use and customize to suit your brand.
If budget is an issue, do not worry because it is still possible to build your real estate agent website using a free real estate website builder. Free accounts at Strikingly get access to its collection of templates without any additional charges. Simply browse through the numerous options available for you, pick a template that you want for your real estate business, and start creating your real estate website content.
2. Use compelling visuals
Here’s another pro tip when it comes to real estate website tips and design. Images have been found to be more effective in engaging potential homebuyers so make sure that you use good quality location photos. Showcase your portfolio of properties in a gallery through your real estate website creator. Make your viewers want to contact you and ask about your real estate website portfolio through professionally done images and even sweeping videos of the property.
3. Include a section on the community
The neighborhood is one of the most influential factors that can close a deal especially for buyers looking for a family home. With this in mind, your real estate website must have a section about the community where your properties are located. Highlight the attractive features of the neighborhood - e.g. reliable transport, school districts, amenities and even entertainment options. Buyers like to learn more about the community they will potentially move into before making a purchase so make sure your real estate website has sufficient information available.
4. Social media integration is important
The best real estate website builder for real estate allows you to connect your social media profiles to your site for easier management. Share your real estate website on social media to drive traffic. Social share buttons on your landing page enable users to share your real estate website content to their personal network as well. If you update your social pages often, Strikingly has a Social Feed feature where you can connect your social stream to your real estate website so your site is regularly updated as you post on social media.
5. Make sure the real estate website is responsive
To make sure you’re not turning away potential clients, make sure your real estate website site is working round-the-clock. Regularly test your real estate website and watch out for any broken links or image files that are having troubles in performing which can highly affect user experience. With more users searching the internet using their mobile phones, it’s also important that your real estate website content renders well on smaller screens. Strikingly real estate website templates are designed to be mobile-responsive so that you don’t have to worry about adding any additional coding to create a mobile version of your content.
Continuously improve your content and your real estate website page design to suit your customers' taste. Website visitors and search engines love fresh content so it would be a good idea to start a blog of your own, or update the information on your real estate website regularly to keep it up to date as well as let your website followers know what is happening. Through this, you are not just giving them “plus service”, but also establish a stronger foundation for loyalty and commitment.
Image taken from Whitfield Six
These real estate agent website examples will inspire you to start creating your own
Now that you’ve come this far, Strikingly prepared something special for you—more real estate website builders! Check out this list of real estate website creators and be filled with ideas you could use in how to create a real estate website of your own in just a matter of time.
- PropertyBase. Propertybase gives users an all-in-one answer to all their real estate website building queries. Their main website possesses a clean and customizable feature which have been used by many real estate companies all around the globe.
- Placester. Placester is among real estate website builders which offers a smooth and balanced real estate website builder experience at a great price range. It is also packed with tons of features which its users could use and enjoy while creating their real estate website.
- BoomTown. Boomtown is among website creators which gives an office-like solution to their users. They offer features like lead distribution, a CRM, marketing automation, lead qualification and pipeline management.
- Squarespace. If you are seeking a flexible design for your real estate website, doing it with Squarespace is one great idea. Squarespace provides their users templates and affordable options to use in designing their real estate website.
- Strikingly. Creating or real estate website design has never been easy with Strikingly. Strikingly has a lot to offer you and helps you finish your website design in just a matter of short time.
Strikingly isn’t just like any other website creator. Besides the fact that it can offer you with tons of templates, themes, and designs to use for your real estate website design for free, you can also take everything to the next level with its membership features. By joining them, you will be filled with all weapons you will be needing in creating and managing your real estate website. Strikingly not only provides but also guides you for a long period of time.
Still got questions? Chat with us and we’ll help you get your answers.
Image taken from Strikingly