WHAT WE DO
Software development, Web Applications, Business Intelligence
We are a Programming Services Company that can:
- Develop new applications
- Create new features for your existing applications
- Help maintain your applications
- Provide operations support for your organization
At Redfuze, we are passionate about quality so you can be rest assured. We can completely develop your applications or provide part/full-time programming support for your development team if they are spread thin.
We like to build applications. Here is how we can help you:
• Build highly responsive applications
• Provide efficient and timely support
• Ensure delivery through mature Software development methodology
• Benefit you through affordable development and maintenance
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
WHO WE ARE
Proprietor and Mentor
Bipin’s favorite things to do is to help you do something that you think is Awesome, and he likes to do it by mixing your ideas with technology that makes it all possible. He’s on a mission to get YOUR work done.
Roadmap for Developer Position
Training cum Internship Program
Position: MS Access & SQL Server Developer (Trainee)
Real World Experience
We are looking for freshers with Computer Science / Programming background (B.E., B.Tech., MCA) to join our team. Following is a roadmap for getting selected to a permanent position.
1-month unpaid, free training:
* MS Access / SQL Server platform introduction
* Database Design principles
* Programming in VBA
* Using T-Sql to create Views, Stored Procedures and Functions
* Create sample database applications
* View work performed on live environment
TEST: on SQL and VBA skills to get selected for Optional 2-months paid internship.
2-months Paid Internship (Optional): In depth observation of how work is done in live environment
* Understand the business
* Mapping the system features to business requirements
* Apply knowledge of Access / Sql Server to existing code and prepare offline documentation for future reference
TEST and INTERVIEWS:
A test and interviews will be conducted based on the 3 months of training. This will be used as selection for a potential Developer position with RedFuze.
* Understanding of client requirements
* Prepare test cases and develop code
* Testing and debugging
* Communication with the on-shore team and clients
* Upgrading the systems
Mobile: 99022 94285
Mobile: 94824 11992