To tackle the aforementioned issues, our initiative aims to construct a bridge between employers from different sectors, management at related institutions, as well as high potential secondary and tertiary institution graduates/students with disabilities. In order to achieve our aims, this initiative is planning to create a community and a sharing platform for graduates/students with disability, employers and institutions so as to facilitate communication and information sharing among each other and create pre-employment networking opportunities to the graduates/students.
CareER是一個跨殘疾背景的大專學生／畢業生組織，我們透過展示學生決心和才能去連繫院校和僱主， 我們以建立同學職業方向和在校支援為目標，同時讓企業和僱主了解殘疾人士的才能，鼓勵企業共融，更希望於日後能將我們的平台擴展至高中學生， 鼓勵更多朋友去找到自己在社會中的角色。
Date: 22 Nov 2013
Time: 7 - 9 PM
Venue: Office Building in The Landmark
mAccess is a non-profit organization aims to improve disable quality of life and productivity through the advancement of technology. We have a ultimate vision to promote the employability for people with disability.
In 2012, mAccess was founded by a group of volunteers including disable people and professionals from various sectors. The idea of mAccess was developed in 2011 from a simple idea to “share”, to share the real user experience of how a accessible smart phone changing a disable person life. Along various meetings and smart phone training, we discover that technology is evitable to develop a inclusion community.
- Employment issue is the first priority
- Accessible technology is for everybody, not just for a particular group of people
In order to achieve our visions, mAccess volunteers are devoting leisured time out of office hour to go into people’s life and provide good services.
- To provide accessibility audit services to companies and various organizations
- To provide accessibility audit for mobile applications
- To organize technology training courses to people with disabilities
- To offer seminars to technology developers to increase the aware ness of accessible technology