Norigin Media AS (formerly Aspiro TV)
April 2013 - Present
QA Test Engineer
- Creating test plans based on customer requirements - Running test plans, creation of bugs on Jira and managing tickets - Test automation and stress testing (monkey runner, Robotium, monkey talk)
- Security testing using sniffing (Wireshark), stress testing
- Streamlining test cycle process with developers
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center
Jan 2013 - Mar 2013
Part time - Research and development
- Developing a prioritized workflow according to business requirements - Review economic trends and demand levels, to determine potential sales of the service - Survey building to identify relevant clients
Live Tech Support QnA
- Live QnA session on laptops, tablets, cameras and phones.
- Analysed the problem and gave solutions with experience from prior knowledge
- Fielded ~ 600 questions at the rate of one question every 90 seconds
Jul 2011- Sept 2012
Gadget Tester & Reviewer, Web Editor
- Testing, reviewing and analysis of consumer electronics like laptops, tablets, mobile phones, TVs, printers, cameras and software - Contributed text, audio and visual content for the website – Tech2.com, the magazine – Chip and TV show, Tech Toyz - Social media handling for – Twitter (@tech2eets), Facebook (Tech2.com)
Jul 2011 - May 2012
- Opinions, editorial articles and analysis on Real Madrid matches
- Post - Match review podcasts
October 2011 - November 2011
- Helped with translation without resources or reference material
- Acted as a bridge between the directors and the people casted, and relaying tone, intentions and emotions.
- Carried out a mixture of both simultaneous (real time) and consecutive interpreting.
Sept 2009 - Dec 2011
- Contributed content for the football section - Match reviews, Post match analysis, Player Biographies etc.
Jan 2011 - Dec 2011
- Articles tackling problems fresh MBA's face - elevator speeches, networking, fresher's guide to getting a job etc.
Dec 2009 - Jan 2010
Sales and Marketing Internship
- Achieved a sales turnover ratio of 60% via cold calls
- Managed the team building exercises for sailing events and corporate regattas